Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@KaneBeatz
To everyone asking, the @LupeFiasco #theshowgoeson was written by @JRGetmoney1000 who is also singing the hook...#TheBuilding is the squad.
^From Kane's Twitter.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
Maybe it WAS written by him. Maybe it isn't possible for Lupe to dumb it down so someone had to dumb it down for him. :omg:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Donnie Darko said:
But he says it was written by Jr Get Money and that he ALSO sings the hook :dno:
Yeah. He wrote the hook and ALSO sings it.

Also, second note: "That's how my daddy raised me"

Yeah, JR wrote that hahah. Let me just write something about how Lupe's deceased father raised him and see if he likes it and doesn't get offended.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
FiascoFrenzy said:
Yeah. He wrote the hook and ALSO sings it.

Also, second note: "That's how my daddy raised me"

Yeah, JR wrote that hahah. Let me just write something about how Lupe's deceased father raised him and see if he likes it and doesn't get offended.
Lol I'm not saying Jr Get Money wrote the song, I'm just saying people are going to think that because of the confusing tweet.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
"Writer of the quotes for the ghost who supplier of the notes to the living"

Lupe writes for ghost writers who writes for rappers man.  This dude wrote for Jay-Z and Kanye.  He don't need a ghost writer.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Versa said:
"Writer of the quotes for the ghost who supplier of the notes to the living"

Lupe writes for ghost writers who writes for rappers man.  This dude wrote for Jay-Z and Kanye.  He don't need a ghost writer.
He never wrote for Jay and Ye.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts