Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
29,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"USA Today: How has the game changed from your playing days?

Jordan: It's less physical and the rules have changed, obviously. Based on these rules, if I had to play with my style of play, I'm pretty sure I would have fouled out or I would have been at the free throw line pretty often and I could have scored 100 points."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2010/10/michael-jordan-and-2k-sports-talk-nba-2k11-/1

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Jordan-I-could-have-scored-100-points-in-toda?urn=nba-277020

·
Registered
28,269 Posts
OP what do you mean?
That quote is true
You ever heard of the Jordan Rules or the Physicality of the Pistons?
He would have dropped 50 from the line alone every night

·
Registered
29,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be 25 a quarter and
1. he would be getting breaks/he wouldnt play the whole 48..100 in multiple OT's maybe
2. it's most likely to be a blowout and he would get pulled

·
Registered
28,269 Posts
yeezyy said:
that would be 25 a quarter and
1. he would be getting breaks/he wouldnt play the whole 48..100 in multiple OT's maybe
2. it's most likely to be a blowout and he would get pulled
Yeah he's probably exaggerating
But still I think he would have scored 100 5 times in his career with a career High of 122 against the Cavs (not a shot at you, that's just what Mike wouldve done to the Cavs)

·
Registered
28,269 Posts
Alright I'm kidding I meant 123 but your blowing his comments out of proportion

Still say he'll drop 100 on every team, twice :work:

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
he wouldnt score 100. Kobe went off and go to what? 81? Thats still 19 pts away. Idk how you can account for 19 more points in todays game. Wilt got 100 cuz he was the only tall motherfucker that could make a hook shot and rebound.

·
Registered
28,269 Posts
getupigetdown said:
he wouldnt score 100. Kobe went off and go to what? 81? Thats still 19 pts away. Idk how you can account for 19 more points in todays game. Wilt got 100 cuz he was the only tall motherfucker that could make a hook shot and rebound.
Ya he probably had like 60 rebounds that game too
Pure dominance

Mike would have scored 100 back then too

T

·
0 Posts
getupigetdown said:
They took Kobe out the game early though iirc.

·
Registered
81,795 Posts
The only thing that would hold Jordan back today is the presence of zone. But the ticky tack calls refs issue today would probably make up for that and Jordan would live at the FT line

·
Registered
28,269 Posts
Remember the great defender he was, he'd often be in foul trouble early most of the time too because of the lame/fake calls
Every other game he'd probably score either  8 or 80

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.