Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up ya'll. Just wanted to post a new single I have out that will be featured on the upcoming mixtape, "The Zenith Mode Episode I: Realm of the Eagle." The mixtape features a lot of dope artists mainly from my state of Connecticut but also a few from other parts in the country and the world actually. Feedback would be appreciated. I spit two verses to a dubstep type beat. Just another branch in the tree of my versatility. Show love ya'll. Thank you.

DOWNLOAD HERE:
https://soundcloud.com/jonmoreno%2Fjon-moreno-this-is-the-life

LIKE THE FB PAGE!
www.facebook.com/ItsJonMorenoBaby

Follow on Twitter, I follow back!
www.twitter.com/JonMoreno

JON MORENO & CODE RED - FLIGHT 420

https://soundcloud.com/jonmoreno%2Fflight-420-jon-moreno-code-red
SHOW THAT LOVEEEEEEEE!

IT'S JON MORENO BABY!!!!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KaliPayss said:
Omg bro now this is hard
thanks man!!!!! i appreciate the listen for real. btw our track will be 100 percent done on tuesday. It's sounding great, thanks again for coming through with that verse! too dope!

·
Banned
3,529 Posts
Moreno6790 said:
thanks man!!!!! i appreciate the listen for real. btw our track will be 100 percent done on tuesday. It's sounding great, thanks again for coming through with that verse! too dope!
No prob at all bro we definitely should work together more, we could do some serious damage if we wanted real talk

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
rapping over a dubsttep beat mannnnn thats cool haha. very different to what i here on here so i really like that. nice sound dude keep it up

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KaliPayss said:
No prob at all bro we definitely should work together more, we could do some serious damage if we wanted real talk
yeah my dude, trust we stayin in touch! our styles similarly weirdly complement each other lol. cant wait til you hear the one we're currently workin on. Tuesday night I got you. Ill PM you when i send it!!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fergiem said:
rapping over a dubsttep beat mannnnn thats cool haha. very different to what i here on here so i really like that. nice sound dude keep it up
my man. good looks for checking it out!! its so difficult to get more people on KTT to give me a listen. But thanks bro!!! haha yeah it was a risk but i just went for it. I'll make a new topic when we get closer to dropping the tape in its entirety. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Moreno6790 said:
my man. good looks for checking it out!! its so difficult to get more people on KTT to give me a listen. But thanks bro!!! haha yeah it was a risk but i just went for it. I'll make a new topic when we get closer to dropping the tape in its entirety. Thanks again!
yeeah it is real hard dude but just keep at it am sure youll get noticed more. check out some of my stuff when you can http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=211707.0

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey there. whats up? checkin this thread out? cool, me too. oh yeah, check out these two tracks. they're fuckin dope. its truly your lost if you just click on this thread for curiosity and dont even listen to the tracks. peep it. NOW!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Moreno6790 said:
hey there. whats up? checkin this thread out? cool, me too. oh yeah, check out these two tracks. they're fuckin dope. its truly your lost if you just click on this thread for curiosity and dont even listen to the tracks. peep it. NOW!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts