Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Tell me what do you think of this. It's unfuckwitable. I just downloaded the tape and I'm shocked how good this guy is and why I never heard of him before.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Dude kills every beat he is on. Looking forward to that new project with all Em instrumentals.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Jon is my homie, met him at SXSW and have talked to him on twitter many times, great guy

He also kills Kendrick and Jay Rock on this track...

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
He reminds me of a mid-west version of Crooked I with his lyrical ability, hopefully he is better at crafting songs tho  :kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
he is great imo but i hate these projects he's doing right now covering Jay & Em songs i would rather just listen to the originals :dno:

·
Registered
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
D Easy said:
he is great imo but i hate these projects he's doing right now covering Jay & Em songs i would rather just listen to the originals :dno:
Word, but it's pretty functional, these projects would get him more fans from both Em's camp and Jay's camp .. I guess he's gathering fans so he can release a proper album.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
D Easy said:
He isn't covering them tho he is spitting over their instrumentals. It isn't an 'either or' situation, of course you'd rather hear the original song but mixtapes tend to be other people's beats. He's paying homage to greats and gaining new fans, rather than a random selection of beats.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
"we running this rap shit [insert unknown rapper name here]".
Hate when people put on like there a big deal :facepalm2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts