Kanye to The banner

Do you want Joaquin Phoenix as Joker?

7321 - 7340 of 7368 Posts
Y

Time is 11:11 all movie so some think it鈥檚 all a dream . I鈥檓 done with this movie

Registered
eleanor jones said:
Whoaaa not a fan of the it was all a dream theory but this is crazy idk if posted already https://www.instagram.com/p/B30WoRgDrQr/?igshid=1ngks5k7webjp
:dash:

Just got back from watching , might have to go again

Registered
Morphyeus said:
Why rises of all Nolan movies ? Do y鈥檃ll not have a busy day or week
Rises was the only one where I was old enough, I was 10 when TDK came out, 14 when Rises came out so I went and saw it with friends too instead of just my dad

Y

KEM said:
Rises was the only one where I was old enough, I was 10 when TDK came out, 14 when Rises came out so I went and saw it with friends too instead of just my dad
I think also age effected it for me . Was older when tdk dropped and more around for tv golden age

Registered
Morphyeus said:
I think also age effected it for me . Was older when tdk dropped and more around for tv golden age
I like TDK wayyyyy more, it鈥檚 my favorite movie of all time, but since I was only 10 it was up to my dad to take me lol, by 14 I could go with friends on my own

Registered
Morphyeus said:
Damn I still haven鈥檛 seen it . Is it that good or are you young ?
I鈥檓 25. I honestly just really like the films. It鈥檚 like a cape shit film to me in the sense that yeah I love it but I doubt everyone else would.

Y

Timmy Turner said:
I鈥檓 25. I honestly just really like the films. It鈥檚 like a cape shit film to me in the sense that yeah I love it but I doubt everyone else would.
Im 27 I鈥檓 not faulting or clowning anyone who has seen movies in theaters multiple times . I have seen flying lotus 8 times in 8 years, Lupe hella times . Was reflecting on how I will see concerts live because I know the experience I love vs movies where I have to sit . Partially an how my mind works thing . TV episodes I will run back right after it鈥檚 done but that鈥檚 again partially because I can move . The idea of sitting in the dark looking one direction with others I like to have a unique experience each time to create a memory . I can still remember when I heckled the movie throughout all of spider man 3 midnight . I think as midnight screenings stopped ( due to mass shootings ) . My hype died for movies . Combined with social media and Mcu . Used to feel cool to know I was seeing the movie for the first time as so many others around the world were then discussing on here or in person . It still has those magical moments on occasion but knowing what happens and waiting to see others react to it for the first time feels odd to me

Again maybe matrix 4 I will go crazy

Y

Steeze is King. said:
that movie is not nearly good enough to justify that
It鈥檚 not about the quality of the movie is part of why I asked that question but rather the experience of seeing it with others and seeing crowd reactions or part of an organism

Otherwise Nigga would just wait til a leak or Blu-ray and run it back every day

Registered
Morphyeus said:
Im 27 I鈥檓 not faulting or clowning anyone who has seen movies in theaters multiple times . I have seen flying lotus 8 times in 8 years, Lupe hella times . Was reflecting on how I will see concerts live because I know the experience I love vs movies where I have to sit . Partially an how my mind works thing . TV episodes I will run back right after it鈥檚 done but that鈥檚 again partially because I can move . The idea of sitting in the dark looking one direction with others I like to have a unique experience each time to create a memory . I can still remember when I heckled the movie throughout all of spider man 3 midnight . I think as midnight screenings stopped ( due to mass shootings ) . My hype died for movies . Combined with social media and Mcu . Used to feel cool to know I was seeing the movie for the first time as so many others around the world were then discussing on here or in person . It still has those magical moments on occasion but knowing what happens and waiting to see others react to it for the first time feels odd to me

Again maybe matrix 4 I will go crazy
This is so interesting, cuz I'm the opposite in certain areas. I personally prefer sitting still in theaters vs concerts where everybody's moving around and fuckin with my vibe lmao. My hype has grown for movies tbh, idk how to explain it. lol

7321 - 7340 of 7368 Posts