Kanye to The banner

Do you want Joaquin Phoenix as Joker?

• Total voters
7301 - 7320 of 7368 Posts

Registered
Morphyeus said:
I鈥檓 not roasting
I just want to love a movie so much I see it 4 times in theaters
Saw Endgame 5 times in theaters and I didn't even like it THAT much during the theatrical run lmao

A-List just too lit tbh

Registered
Morphyeus said:
I鈥檓 not roasting
I saw TDKR 5 or 6 times in theaters. My goal is to make Tenet my most viewed movie, I plan on seeing it every single day opening week so that鈥檚 at least 7 already, then hopefully I鈥檒l go more times afterwards

T

KEM said:
My goal is to make Tenet my most viewed movie, I plan on seeing it every single day opening week so that鈥檚 at least 7 already, then hopefully I鈥檒l go more times afterwards

Registered
This aint no American Psycho where everything happened in his head smh
This is how he truly became the Joker

Registered
Morphyeus said:
I鈥檓 not roasting
I saw fellowship of the ring 14 times in theaters. But I also had a friend who worked at the theater and got me in for most of those viewings, but still I sat in the seat the whole time.

Y

thebham said:
I saw fellowship of the ring 14 times in theaters. But I also had a friend who worked at the theater and got me in for most of those viewings, but still I sat in the seat the whole time.
I respect the lord of the rings franchise even if I didn鈥檛 personally love it as much as others was a solid trilogy

Y

Steeze is King. said:
Saw Endgame 5 times in theaters and I didn't even like it THAT much during the theatrical run lmao

A-List just too lit tbh

A List changes things a bit I mean there are people doing movie marathons and paying every time that blows my mind. Like I want a movie that good . Maybe matrix 4

Y

KEM said:
I saw TDKR 5 or 6 times in theaters. My goal is to make Tenet my most viewed movie, I plan on seeing it every single day opening week so that鈥檚 at least 7 already, then hopefully I鈥檒l go more times afterwards

Why rises of all Nolan movies ? Do y鈥檃ll not have a busy day or week

Y

Sgt.Leaf said:
Y'all still in this thread?
I鈥檓 making friends so when the incels rise when modern warfare servers are down they pause before shooting me

7301 - 7320 of 7368 Posts