Kanye to The banner

Do you want Joaquin Phoenix as Joker?

7301 - 7320 of 7368 Posts

Registered
Morphyeus said:
I鈥檓 not roasting
I just want to love a movie so much I see it 4 times in theaters
Saw Endgame 5 times in theaters and I didn't even like it THAT much during the theatrical run lmao

A-List just too lit tbh

Registered
Morphyeus said:
I鈥檓 not roasting
I saw TDKR 5 or 6 times in theaters. My goal is to make Tenet my most viewed movie, I plan on seeing it every single day opening week so that鈥檚 at least 7 already, then hopefully I鈥檒l go more times afterwards

T

KEM said:
My goal is to make Tenet my most viewed movie, I plan on seeing it every single day opening week so that鈥檚 at least 7 already, then hopefully I鈥檒l go more times afterwards

Registered
Morphyeus said:
I鈥檓 not roasting
I saw fellowship of the ring 14 times in theaters. But I also had a friend who worked at the theater and got me in for most of those viewings, but still I sat in the seat the whole time.

Y

thebham said:
I saw fellowship of the ring 14 times in theaters. But I also had a friend who worked at the theater and got me in for most of those viewings, but still I sat in the seat the whole time.
I respect the lord of the rings franchise even if I didn鈥檛 personally love it as much as others was a solid trilogy

Y

Steeze is King. said:
Saw Endgame 5 times in theaters and I didn't even like it THAT much during the theatrical run lmao

A-List just too lit tbh

A List changes things a bit I mean there are people doing movie marathons and paying every time that blows my mind. Like I want a movie that good . Maybe matrix 4

Y

KEM said:
I saw TDKR 5 or 6 times in theaters. My goal is to make Tenet my most viewed movie, I plan on seeing it every single day opening week so that鈥檚 at least 7 already, then hopefully I鈥檒l go more times afterwards

Why rises of all Nolan movies ? Do y鈥檃ll not have a busy day or week

Y

Sgt.Leaf said:
Y'all still in this thread?
I鈥檓 making friends so when the incels rise when modern warfare servers are down they pause before shooting me

7301 - 7320 of 7368 Posts