Kanye to The banner

JoJo Simmons Vs Diggy Simmons

2446 Views 29 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  bmo935
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
It goes without saying haha.
It Must Suck Having To Live Up To Your Little Brother & Learning From Him... :button:
ichiki said:
very true. but hey i wouldn't mind being a simmons  :dno:
KanyeEast said:
It Must Suck Having To Live Up To Your Little Brother & Learning From Him... :button:
Truth Be Told Being A Simmons Is Great.. Look At The Beats Diggy & Jojo Are Recieving... In Their Household You Can Truly Be Whatever You Put Your Mind To. ( Even If You Dont Have The Talent For It ) :robo:
ichiki said:
very true. but hey i wouldn't mind being a simmons  :dno:
ichiki said:
ichiki said:
i know its kinda sad how much better diggy is than jojo. it just seems like they have different influences :dno:
Diggy Models Himself After People Like Lupe, Nas, & Pharrell. While Jojo Wants To Be A Gangster Party Rapper Like Soulja Boy & Roscoe Dash..
:problem?:
The New Era said:
i know its kinda sad how much better diggy is than jojo. it just seems like they have different influences :dno:
Yep
The New Era said:
Fuck you for your first post bumping a six month old thread
Tbh i don't think diggy writes his own lyrics.  And jojo is a cokejunk,what's up with that.
people suck at posting on this forum :facepalm:
Diggy is pretty dope to be honest. If lupe thinks so it has to be true
I actually like Jojo more

Diggy sounds like a sick tranny
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.