Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FUCK YOU.

He did this shit with the Bulls last season too. He was traded to the bulls 2 seasons ago from the Kings and he played well. Then he started last season with the Bulls out terribly and then he was traded to the Bucks where he played very well and helped the Bucks into the playoffs. Now he's starting this season with the Bucks out terribly, like extremely bad. He didn't play all pre-season because of injuries so I'm going to give him 2 more games before I give up on him but so far salmons=bum.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I'm a Bulls fan, so I know how you feel.

He was so good two years ago for half the season when we traded for him, then he sucked in the playoffs and at the beginning of last season.

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, he was incredible for the Bucks last season. Like I said, he's coming off an injury and missed all of the pre-season so I'm not ready to give up on him yet but right now I say Fuck You because of his career trends.

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
Yeah. I'm a bucks fan and was very worried this would happen. Didn't watch the game but I'm sure he did shitty...again

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Escobar21 said:
Yeah. I'm a bucks fan and was very worried this would happen. Didn't watch the game but I'm sure he did shitty...again
2/14 shooting and terrible defense.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
The Man said:
2/14 shooting and terrible defense.
jeez, didn't the Bucks give him a big contract in the offseason?

they made a couple of baffling moves imo...drew gooden for that much money?? they still should be a good team tho

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
well if he is coming off an injury its pretty expected for him to struggle until he gets back to 100 percent. have u ever played basketball after an injury? its not easy

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
i haven't been able to watch since i live in michigan but i get to watch tonite so i will see whats up. he takes bad shots sometimes but i expect him to pull it around. It has only been four games

1 - 13 of 13 Posts