Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fyasko said:
sorry didn't click your link i clicked your avy.
bahahaha someone pm'd me asking if i had the link to my avy for his wallpaper lol

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
neil-360 said:
wtf is he supposed to say????????????????????????????????????????
people make news outta nothing
He needs to say that he needs some work.
Charlie Batch can even be argued as a better QB

·
Registered
203 Posts
METALFACE said:
exaggerating but he needs to get better if he wants a ring

As a Ravens fan I agree.

He isn't great, But he isn't terrible.

He's average and there's games he can lean either way. I do understand confidence. But not out loud, too much Flacco hate. He's been extremely vocal as of late. I think he's got beef with the media.

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
Malicious.xylem said:

As a Ravens fan I agree.

He isn't great, But he isn't terrible.

He's average and there's games he can lean either way. I do understand confidence. But not out loud, too much Flacco hate. He's been extremely vocal as of late. I think he's got beef with the media.
Definitely, and as a Steelers fan...good luck with that

·
Registered
47,023 Posts
neil-360 said:
wtf is he supposed to say????????????????????????????????????????
people make news outta nothing
+1

He needs media training but of course he's gonna say he thinks he's the best. If he said "I'm aight but nothing great" I would be pretty concerned. You gotta believe it to achieve it. In his own words, "what do you expect me to say?"

People stay finding reasons to hate Flacco. Like I said in the NFL thread, he, Cutler, and Romo are the three most unfairly overcriticized QBs in the league.

·
Premium Member
122,085 Posts
Eli stil isn't elite
:kanyeshrug:

He's avg in reg season but great in post season, he isn't consistent enough to be considered elite

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Since this same shit happened last year with Eli Manning, and y'all said the same exact things about him, and considering what y'all say about Manning now, I can't take any post on this subject seriously.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts