Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been working this construction job and it sucks cus we gotta communicate so i cant listen to music while i work

im only working this job till i can afford a car and then from there i’m gonna continue to push my dreams of being a financially stable producer

i just need a job that will be beneficial to me in more ways than just the money. if i’m listening to music all day, listening to all sorts of different rhythms and melodies, it gives me a lot more inspiration after my shifts when im making beats

TLDR: i wanna listen to music thru headphones while i work, what jobs (that are bareable) can i do that at

·
Registered
262 Posts
i was an overnight stocker and they let me listen to music. even when i stocked during the day i could have one earphone in since i didn't really have to communicate with the other co-workers but still be able to hear if a customer said something to me.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Gibzilla said:
worked front desk at a hotel night shifts 11pm to 7am and listened to music all night, shit was dead anyway
i doubt most front desk jobs would allow that since it does not look professional when someone behind the desk takes off their headphones when you walk in

1 - 20 of 27 Posts