Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since it came out I haven't really heard anyone even mention it when people talk about good Lupe songs that came out after The Cool.

I used to hate listening to it because of that damn DJ, but I edited it so that theres no DJ and I love it now.

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
The Coolest ***** said:
Ever since it came out I haven't really heard anyone even mention it when people talk about good Lupe songs that came out after The Cool.

I used to hate listening to it because of that damn DJ, but I edited it so that theres no DJ and I love it now.
It's amazingly good.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
One Halls short to keep from coughin' all in y'all face...

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Song is sick as fuck. I am so sick of people complaining about Lu's lazy flow when songs like this and If You Want To came out post lasers.

I honestly think If You Want To is a top 5 showcase of Lu's flow. Absolutely destroys that shit.

·
Registered
29,144 Posts
Flow is in the microwave call it Michael Tyson Flow, killin is a dirty job Michael Myers, Michael Rowe, bring it back like Michael Fox, see how far them Michaels go, I feel like I'm Michael Crichton writin with a microphone...

Shiiiiit

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
One Halls short to keep from coughin' all in y'all face...
If you don't know this line, I feel sorry for you, since its pretty simple and ill nonetheless.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts