Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
"I went from being addicted to opioids to being given 7 pills as I left the hospital of my mental breakdown when I tried to get off them"

HAHAHAHA CROWD GOES WILD

:mindfk:

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
Fishhhh said:
he coulda poked fun at something besides the mental health ish i mean cmon low blow
literally there was so much to make fun of in that interview and he goes for mental health?

surely this is the kinda shit twitter would get upset about if it wasn't Kanye he was talking about?

He could have taken Kanye's crazy ramblings about scientology and coffee tables and instead he went for his addiction and mental breakdown

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
jimmy shambles has been in a downward spiral and this monologue is a perfect example of that. making fun of pills and mental health in this present day climate. shillfuck.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Once again, the people that portray themselves as the good ones making fun of something that would never be accepted if it wasn´t Kanye. But since it is. Let´s joke about his mental health, laugh at Rob. Maybe you should take 8 pil LMFAO how funny and witty. I´m sure they are proud of themselves.

·
Registered
22,596 Posts
haha mental health is funny right guys? :oblivious:

Of course it's okay since it's Kanye we're laughing at tho right?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
i guarantee you there won't be any backlash on social media

even worse since netflix presents: the suicide show season 2 is starting so people are about to fake care about mental health

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Stark said:
haha mental health is funny right guys? :oblivious:

Of course it's okay since it's Kanye we're laughing at tho right?
exactly. because its ye it gives them a excuse to laugh

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
Axyend said:
literally there was so much to make fun of in that interview and he goes for mental health?

surely this is the kinda shit twitter would get upset about if it wasn't Kanye he was talking about?

He could have taken Kanye's crazy ramblings about scientology and coffee tables and instead he went for his addiction and mental breakdown
Which one of you is Vojtech, quoting me on Twitter? :notsureif:

@i_am_oce
4m4 minutes ago
More
@jimmykimmel Making jokes about mental illness contributes to the harm and suffering of people who experience them. You could've picked any other part of that @kanyewest interview but no.. you went for addiction and mental breakdown."

1 - 20 of 43 Posts