1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michael died for the sins of our media
Jesus had the bible
He had wikipedia

Is this from the album because it's really dope I couldn't make out what he said before he said this In that interview

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
JESUS DIDNT DO SHIT ALL HE DID WAS FUCKIN THREW PICKS TO THE.FUCKIN GIANTS HE WAS A FUCKIN IDIOT GAY ASS JESUS.NEEDS A FUCKIN HAIRCUT I CANNOT BELIEVE A RELIGION IS BASED ON HIM IN SEATTLE AND.HIS.DAD SUCKS SHIT TO THE FUCK.I.DONT.EVEN WANNA.KNOW WHAT HE.WAS DOIN IN WISCONSIN SHIT

FUCK JESUS

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
AkA said:
JESUS DIDNT DO SHIT ALL HE DID WAS FUCKIN THREW PICKS TO THE.FUCKIN GIANTS HE WAS A FUCKIN IDIOT GAY ASS JESUS.NEEDS A FUCKIN HAIRCUT I CANNOT BELIEVE A RELIGION IS BASED ON HIM IN SEATTLE AND.HIS.DAD SUCKS SHIT TO THE FUCK.I.DONT.EVEN WANNA.KNOW WHAT HE.WAS DOIN IN WISCONSIN SHIT

FUCK JESUS
ahahahahahaha i meant post the pic but LOOOB

·
Registered
25,033 Posts
AkA said:

FUCK JESUS
LOOOOOOOOB

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
AkA said:

FUCK JESUS
first i read your comment, then i saw your avy, then it all made sense :problem?:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts