Kanye to The banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys. Alright so I've got a problem that I know a bunch of other people have, hopefully a couple of you here have it since you seem to know your shit for the most part. So I've got a pretty difficult time buying jeans that fit me nicely. I've played sports (football hockey etc.) my whole life so I'm pretty thick through the thighs area but still have a pretty thin waist relative to my size. I was wondering what kind of denim fit guys built like this wear? I've worn the low rise straight fit from Gap and it's alright, I've got a couple of 501s that are OK too. I just find it's either too tight in the thighs or too baggy if it's not. Anyone else have this problem? And what fit APC's would you recommend, I've been looking to possibly pick up a pair.

·
Registered
635 Posts
APC New standards if you want them to bag a Little.
APC Petit standards if you want the bottom to be a little more tapered.

APC's stretch out a lot, so when you do get them, make sure you're pretty active. Size down a few as well. Make sure you wear a belt because they FUCKING stretch. I'm a 36. I sized down to a 32 on the New Standards, and I'm not even sure if I lose weight, or they hella stretched.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts