Kanye to The banner

JC Heirplanes Video Today!!!

3178 Views 78 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  wiz0_0
41 - 60 of 79 Posts
Kanye dudes want him to DUMB IT DOWN I guess!
well he got one thing right i might need that chainsaw or Ax to kill myself if I have to hear this song and alternative rock from Lupe.

stick to hip-hop , not twilight
CT said:
I want my music to sound like somebody chasing you through the forest with ax. That's what I want my music to sound like. Like somebody chasing you through the woods with a chainsaw.
Mood, you bein' funny!!!  :D Lu's been doin' this rock thing since the very beginning! "The Instrumental"... "Streets on Fire"... "Hello/Goodbye"?? Like, c'mon, dude...  :sarc2:
Moodmuzik said:
well he got one thing right i might need that chainsaw or Ax to kill myself if I have to hear this song and alternative rock from Lupe.

Dude what the.fuck?

This aint hip hop..

This some punk shit

Wtf Lupe sucks
G
That wasn't Twilight. Twilight's gay. :dno:
Moodmuzik said:

im not sure if mood's serious. but i think he's playin. he's been with us for a long time, he knows whats up.

stop trollin :problem?:
He's referring to "Solar Midnite", the rock song Lu did that's featured on the "New Moon" soundtrack.
R.o.B said:
That wasn't Twilight. Twilight's gay. :dno:
Lmao, I know Mood'z trollin'...I'm just throwin' flames into the fire 'cause he's one of us.  I would've already ethered some real hater ***** if he'd actually come in here and was talkin' smack for no reason.  :problem?:
finally and i'm a big Lupe fan but this shit ain't cool and the video is boring

get back to rapping , he sold out deal with it
AkA said:
Dude what the.fuck?

This aint hip hop..

This some punk shit

Wtf Lupe sucks
hater alert!!!!!!! just cuz u can't rock!!
Moodmuzik said:
finally and i'm a big Lupe fan but this shit ain't cool and the video is boring

get back to rapping , he sold out deal with it
:problem?: @ Mood, who I forgot just got back from suspension for similar behavior.

:problem?:

Who's the chick in the video?

G
lol at mood the king troll :banjo:
Coldplay Expert said:

i like the booty shot at 2:13  :problem?:
Lupe can rock?

someone should stone him for playing this garbage , the album sucked , the video sucks & Lupe fell off

Can't wait for Japanese Cartoon - Lasers

:banjo:
Dan The Fiasco said:
hater alert!!!!!!! just cuz u can't rock!!
Omg your so funny cuz u can trolll    LOLOLOLOLOLOL wow I wish I could troll as well as you GO BACK TO 4CHAN
Moodmuzik said:
Lupe can rock?

someone should stone him for playing this garbage , the album sucked , the video sucks & Lupe fell off

Can't wait for Japanese Cartoon - Lasers

:banjo:
says at the end its like sarah mcsweeny or sum shit
Coldplay Expert said:

Correct.
zeni. said:
says at the end its like sarah mcsweeny or sum shit
I'm not trolling
jakalhide said:
Omg your so funny cuz u can trolll    LOLOLOLOLOLOL wow I wish I could troll as well as you GO BACK TO 4CHAN
41 - 60 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.