Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an updated version of a beat I posted yesterday This is a jazz type beat that's unfinished,this is only the first draft.Please,please,please give it a listen and any feedback is greatly appreciated because I don't really play my music to anybody,thank you.
https://soundcloud.com/the-joy%2Fg-o-o-d-beat-3

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whea7s said:
Only post full beats
Ye I will in the future,I've posted a longer updated version,what do you think?

·
Registered
41,943 Posts
Not bad, I think it needs to be sped up a bit or have something added to it to make it more interesting imo

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Roman said:
Not bad, I think it needs to be sped up a bit or have something added to it to make it more interesting imo
Ye I was thinking about speeding it up and I'm definately going to add more to it.Thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Sounds empty, I'd say add some more percussion (especially hats & cymbals) and some other things that I can't really pick out atm.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nathn said:
Sounds empty, I'd say add some more percussion (especially hats & cymbals) and some other things that I can't really pick out atm.
Ye I'm definately going to add some hi hats,just wanted to post a rough version on here to get feedback.Thanks for the advice

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ivy Crimson said:
not too sure about the sounds or sample, but it could easily be touched up
Do you mean the trumpets?Should I change them for something else

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
That Music Producing Kid said:
Do you mean the trumpets?Should I change them for something else
they sound really fake, maybe a synth lead instead, it still doesn't sound like a jazz type beat.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts