Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32,081 Posts
Jay z’s 0.0003 percent share of a random shit team will totally give him the power to sign free agents 🤪🤪

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah apparently it's with the Steelers at 5% (would be the highest stake in the league for a black person). Hate till infinity tho, Vic been washed since 2015 and y'all still talk about him

·
Registered
32,081 Posts
fitzphantasm said:
Yeah apparently it's with the Steelers at 5% (would be the highest stake in the league for a black person). Hate till infinity tho, Vic been washed since 2015 and y'all still talk about him
Lol source?

·
Registered
963 Posts
If it’s the Steelers like that dude said then I doubt it. Went out that way for a penn state football game two years ago and some lady was going off talking about how she doesn’t watch the Steelers anymore because of the protests “disrespecting our troops.” Buncha inbred hillbillies our in Pennsyltucky

·
Registered
963 Posts
^was supposed to say out in pennsyltucky but now my post looks like I don’t know the difference between are/our smh

·
Registered
626 Posts
Boos said:
If it’s the Steelers like that dude said then I doubt it. Went out that way for a penn state football game two years ago and some lady was going off talking about how she doesn’t watch the Steelers anymore because of the protests “disrespecting our troops.” Buncha inbred hillbillies our in Pennsyltucky
I’m from Pittsburgh and while there’s definitely some people like that, there’s way more that are lifelong fans that’ll support no matter what.

Not to mention we have one of two black coaches in the league, and our former owner is responsible for the Rooney Rule which requires all teams looking for a new coach to interview at least one minority candidate. So these rumors aren’t that surprising tbh.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts