Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hate to say it, but Jay kills this album and leaves Kanye looking like the little brother again...

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
Yea Jay only had to spit 4x the lines to kill Ye. In songs with equal lines Ye > Jay by a little.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
are there more jay verses on the album? because i can remember loads of jay verses, but very few yeezy verses...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Peter Griffin said:
ok jay-z fan

devil > god

what do you now say huh??
Jay-Z fan? I'm a much bigger Ye fan. I'm just stating my opinion on this album. Kanye still goes hard on most verses but as a whole Jay kills it.

EDIT: Also, I'm not religious, so idgaf about 'devil > god'...  :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
$iggy said:
Hate to say it, but Jay kills this album and leaves Kanye looking like the little brother again...
This album sounds like a Jay-Z album and I don't hear Kanye being focused here like on his own albums. It's almost like he didn't even care.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Phucker said:
This album sounds like a Jay-Z album and I don't hear Kanye being focused here like on his own albums. It's almost like he didn't even care.
I think he cared but i feel what you're saying.

·
Registered
39,580 Posts
B said:
Ye seems like a ghost on this album. As I heard Ye jumping in briefly on Love You So, I was like oh yeah Ye is on this album. No joke. He seems to have way less lines than Jay overall and just more quiet.
This.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts