Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Ok so Triple J might air the Kanye performance on radio (in 5-6 hours from now) and people are tweeting that Jay might be with him, now i regret not paying that $500 for splendour

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Salsation said:
Ok so Triple J might air the Kanye performance on radio (in 5-6 hours from now) and people are tweeting that Jay might be with him, now i regret not paying that $500 for splendour
Is triple j really airing the performance?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
As I said in the Kanye section, so shattered none of my mates wanted to go. Although expensive ($510) it's definitely worth it I reckon. A shame they're not streaming Kanye's performance.

If anyone gets a link whether Triple J or a stream, please chuck us a PM or post here.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
and if 600 bucks might sound cheap to some snobbing americans.  it's like a bit more than that cause the US dollar is in the shits right now

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
RAD-BEAR said:
and if 600 bucks might sound cheap to some snobbing americans.  it's like a bit more than that cause the US dollar is in the shits right now
I read it was $390, but if you're camping then it's an extra $120 which is cheaper than staying in hotels. But $510 is like $560 US.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Sparky_Hughes said:
I read it was $390, but if you're camping then it's an extra $120 which is cheaper than staying in hotels. But $510 is like $560 US.
plus return airfare cause not everyone lives in brisbane :work: all that for 2 hours

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
RAD-BEAR said:
plus return airfare cause not everyone lives in brisbane :work: all that for 2 hours
I would have been going for more than just Kanye West. And I would have driven as well.

But yeah, still a very expensive trip no doubt.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts