Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I check miss info pretty recent and this dude name Banko keeps popping up. He pretty much hates Jay-Z and bashes him in every post this is his latest one.

I call it JAY-Z CAREER BROKEN DOWN BY A HATER, its a lot ass read but pretty entertaining

Banko Reply:
August 16th, 2011 at 8:43 pm

Never fell off hahaha… We talking about the same Jazzy? Lets be clear American Gangsta SUCKED! Kingdom Come WAS SHIIT!!! Watch the throne is AVERAGE AT BEST with only 3 decent songs but A+ Kanye West over production as always…

I’m going to do this for you again just incase you missed it the last time I did it.. But dont worry I do it every 100 Jay-Z post on here because frankly he’s Hot 97 favorite son so its pretty safe to say there will always be glossy news on here about him… So here goes!!!

JAY-Z IS A FUCKING FRAUD!!! A few hot lines here or there but thats about it… He got his name by being Jaz O little son not that bullshit story he likes to give about being so Jazzy around the house that they gave him the name FUCKING LIAR! After he realized he couldnt survive in Jaz-O shadow he dumped him and got on Big Daddy Kane dick which led him to Dame Dash he couldnt sell that Das Efx fast shit he was trying to sell all the labels rightly called him ass and tossed him the fuck out the door..

He saw Info give Nas 5 mic’s for Illmatic and then he watched Biggie blow up with Ready To Die so he switched his flow then jumped on biggie dick hoping Biggie would be his way out… Then he crafted his best CONCEPT ALBUM TO DATE his impression of Ready to Die and Illmatic, REASONABLE DOUBT which for years HE SAID WAS INSPIRED BY CARLITO’S WAY and themed from the perspective of a gangster trying to leave the “life” lol only to now say it was what he was living hahaha as Jazz-O flunky he wasnt no drug lord but I digress…

Then this ***** saw biggie die and was lost had no clue what to do all of this while Wu was running the game Nas was doing his firm thing with Foxy and other crews started bubbling up so he made his bullshit music, tried to copy Mase BUT FAILED released an album a year until people started paying attention NOTHING broke any real sales ground until that Annie bullshit and with that success he started acting like he was the king all the while DMX was selling 5mil a pop on his first two records and was the first def jam artist to have back to back number one singles BUT we act like it was Jazzy Jr any how… He saw everyone had a crew and he needed one so he did the Roc La Fantasy bullshit where basically all he did was feed off those philly rappers and produced maybe his best faker work yet…

Then Eminem popped up and instantly filled that great void left by Biggie and Pac that Nas seemed to shy away from.He got scared that he wasnt shit..So after letting Dame Dash be his muscle and voice while creating and building the clothing line he decided he had copied enough of Dame CEO swag so he pushed Dame and Biggs out along with Dipset who should get lifetime royalities from Wayne because he copied them HELLA HARD on route to his makeover but thats a story for another day..

He kept Kanye who DAME Signed then FAKED HIS RETIREMENT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WHITE BOY MOVING 10MILLION RECORDS TWICE RENDERING HIM VIRTUALLY IRRELEVANT because he wanted the attention back then he started riding Kanye dick and dropping bad album after bad album with shitty verse after shiity verse all while grand standing as if he was something special and he really wasnt.. He said it soo long that it became truth in the minds of the mornons and press… He still hovering around being very fucking average with his country club raps about how important he should be considered and no one with a brain give a fuck!! The minute he started getting called on using other rapper lines he stopped and became SUPER TRASH!!! That New York song was ORIGINALLY AN ALICIA KEYS RECORD THAT FEEL INTO HIS LAP AND THAT RUN THIS TOWN RECORD WAS A FUCKING RIRI RECORD THAT HE TOOK!!

He has always been an AVERAGE FUCKING RAPPER AND PERFORMER all of his records just barely make a million sales and he hasnt had a double platinum record since that annie bullshit BUT feel free to trust your Wiki page but I will encourage you to go to the soundscan site and check their back logs and see for yourself.. 11 number one albums more than the Elvis but only one number on Billboard song hahahah shit 50 Cent got about 6 of those AND THAT 6 TOP SONGS IN THE COUNTRY, BAR NO GENRE!!

Def Jam was buying those fucking records whole sale for years and then selling them to small vendors to make their money back.. they did that so they could appear to be a major player in hip hop to the people who was investing the cash that didnt care about Ja Rule or DMX or Jazzy..thats why they 80 million in the hole now.. They saw him as a bankable star and did their best to build his relevence even tearing him and Dame apart to get control over him which cost the label A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY.. Now his corporate sponsors buy those Records to ensure a certain production so the value of his brand and clothing shit dont fall…

THIS ***** ENTIRE LEGACY IS BUILT ON A WEAK HOUSE OF CARDS… The last 10yrs erases anything that happened from 96-00 IMO now he’s doing his best Dame Dash impersonation, taking credit for RiRi but he didnt discover her!!

Translation, He was Jazz-O and Kane before becoming Nas and Big while studying Dame Dash every business move then when Fat Joe people was slapping him around and his gangsta went on trial he hired the Philly goons to make him feel safe in NY, SUCKED THEM DRY FOR THEIR HOOD PASS AND YOUNG CHRIS STYLE THEN DUMPED THEM ****** AND DAME TO RIDE THE HIPSTER MOVEMENT BEHIND KANYE AND NOW HE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HALF A **** AND A LOST OLD MAN THAT REALLY NEEDED TO KNOW HIS FATER… He dont know who or what the fuck he is.. He’s best as the dude putting up Youtube videos of beyonce!! He’s changed so much I bet he has no clue who the fuck he is anymore…

FUCK JAY-Z

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jus A Rascal said:
tl; dr and the mods can't blame me. Reading that wall of shit is like watching an hour-long Game interview. :hah:
The hate in it, is just amazing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts