Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

As previously reported, Jay-Z has a compilation album dropping November 22nd titled The Hits Collection Vol. 1. The album will come in two versions, the first being the regular version which is just the compilation album itself. The second version (Deluxe), will come packaged with an art book titled Jay-Z: An Illustrated History.

This book is a must have collectors item if you are a die hard Jay-Z fan. An Illustrated History will feature images highlighting pivotal points in Jay-Z's amazing rap career and will only be available with the deluxe version of this album. An Illustrated History is not to be confused with the upcoming Jay-Z lyric book Decoded.

You can check out more shots of the album packaging after the jump.

http://youraudiofix.com/2010/10/13/jay-z-the-hits-collection-vol-1-deluxe-edition-revealed/#more-28941

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Really wanted that Regina Spektor inspired track, Crispy Benjamins...hopefully one day we get it.

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
ichiki said:
Really wanted that Regina Spektor inspired track, Crispy Benjamins...hopefully one day we get it.
itll be on the 12th studio album along with Raybans featuring Jack White

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Jesse said:
itll be on the 12th studio album along with Raybans featuring Jack White
Thank god, I was hoping it wouldn't get locked away in the 'vault'. Sometime in 2011 it is then.

·
Registered
29,902 Posts
ichiki said:
i dont know if that exists
the article i posted about it seems sort of sketchy

·
Registered
481 Posts
tracklist is a HUGE LETDOWN.

I was hoping for a real double album. 30-35 songs.

and the "unreleased" are crap too.

OH AND IF THEY ARE GONNA CALL IT VOL. 1, (and only be 1 cd) then it should go in order and have only songs from RD up to maybe the Dynasty album...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts