Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
32,229 Posts
rebel23 said:
This is about to show me if he's stepped his game up like his black hippy brothers
I don't know if im the only one who thinks this, but Jay Rock already done proved himself. Jay Rock spits that gangsta shit man. Quite lyrical too!

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
ayekay1 said:
I don't know if im the only one who thinks this, but Jay Rock already done proved himself. Jay Rock spits that gangsta shit man. Quite lyrical too!
He's def not up to par with how Q Kendrick and soul are spitting. But than again like I said before this is really the Only new shit he's dropped in a minute.

·
Banned
32,229 Posts
rebel23 said:
He's def not up to par with how Q Kendrick and soul are spitting. But than again like I said before this is really the Only new shit he's dropped in a minute.
I'd like to disagree. Sure, he doesn't make as great of music, but to say he don't spit good as them, idk.. I just disagree, but to each his own

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
I feel like we can all agree though that everyone from Tde have shown a huge improvement lately and jay Rock is really the only one we haven't heard from since their skills have increased

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
ayekay1 said:
Can't believe dudes hating on Jay Rock....

KTT ain't with the gangsta shit thoe. Don't matter if y'all like it cause...

He's second rate gangsta at the moment to
Me though. Jeezy Freddie boosie and many others come to mind for gangsta music way before jay rock

1 - 20 of 53 Posts