Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think? It seems like they are really intresting and intelligente poeple. I mean, I don't know what's the bigger picture, but for example the Otis video looked like they really had so much fun while doin this. With all their crew, Beyonce, Mike Dean etc, I think they live they lifes like a fuckin fairy-tale. Everything they have, they enjoy it and takes 100 % from it. But Im sure they deserved it with hard work through all their lifes, so no hate at all. I think we should look at them and get motivation from it. Especially Kanye's past shows that you have to work really hard and sometimes be arrogant dick to achieve something. My point is, if I had the money they have, I would exactly do the same things they do.. This lifestyle is full of class (what other rapper or artist record album in the most expensive house in Sidney, drinkin wine and champagne, with the candles all over the place) they are not just some rappers with cash but with no brain - Soulja Boy etc. I think they live just on another level, even in the Hollywod where is a lot of rich people, they are just way way ahead of them in case of lifestyle they lead.

PS. No stanning - I always look at people who achieved something and get inspiration & determination from them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,294 Posts
Yeah they looked like brothers in the video. Jay and his little brother Kanye. Tbh I think Kanye is more inspirational than Michael Jackson. Kanye has made me more interested in music, production and being creative.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,322 Posts
Agreed. The Otis video made me laugh, I was happy while watching :cryfam: And that doesn't happen with other music videos, usually.

I like their lifestyle too. Kanye inspires me everytime.

abriel23 said:
I think they live just on another level, even in the Hollywod where is a lot of rich people, they are just way way ahead of them in case of lifestyle they lead.

PS. No stanning - I always look at people who achieved something and get inspiration & determination from them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,649 Posts
Chilla said:
Tbh I think Kanye is more inspirational than Michael Jackson. Kanye has made me more interested in music, production and being creative.
You can say hes more inspirational to you but to more than 99% of the public Michael Jackson is alot more inspirational tbh.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,049 Posts
Chilla said:
Yeah they looked like brothers in the video. Jay and his little brother Kanye. Tbh I think Kanye is more inspirational than Michael Jackson. Kanye has made me more interested in music, production and being creative.
You did it again you a genious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76,882 Posts
I agree. I love the dark and depressive feel of music, and to come out of 808's and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, with happy music makes me happy too. They do live their lives way higher class than most rappers.
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top