Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15,598 Posts
But just wait until he actually releases stuff  :jo:. It's like being a Lupe fan. It will eventually pay off.....not so much a Dr. Dre fan.
Also that is no reason to hate him. Just stop liking him if you really strongly dislike his work ethic. No need to hate him.

G

·
dude has a horrible work ethic. plus i don't like him  teaming with Benzino to talk shit about Eminem :facepalm: his rap work is solid, only heard Styles Wars and Victory. He's good

·
Registered
622 Posts
Anyone denying his skill is stupid. Personally I don't think he will ever sign to a label, and i hope he doesn't. He should do everything by his own terms. Can't wait for the next release.

·
Registered
15,598 Posts
KaramuKarim said:
dude has a horrible work ethic. plus i don't like him  teaming with Benzino to talk shit about Eminem :facepalm: his rap work is solid, only heard Styles Wars and Victory. He's good
Wow...first time hearing about any of that. Going against Em...I deff don't like that.

·
Banned
283 Posts
You people really make it a habit of speaking on what you don't know. Jay has something big dropping and making extremely crucial moves with his career. just stay tuned. I'ma favorite this post so i can I told you so when you're all lookin stupid a few weeks from now.

·
Registered
29,902 Posts
CantTellMeNotta said:
You people really make it a habit of speaking on what you don't know. Jay has something big dropping and making extremely crucial moves with his career. just stay tuned. I'ma favorite this post so i can I told you so when you're all lookin stupid a few weeks from now.
your posting common knowledge dumbass
Just Blaze already referred to it and you can tell something might be coming

G

·
2001 said:
Wow...first time hearing about any of that. Going against Em...I deff don't like that.
yeah theres a video on it, i don't remember exactly what he said but i think he said Em was in the Illuminati or something like that

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.