Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wom: :wom: :wom:

http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2010/11/01/22463566.aspx

Guess what I know that you don't know? Credit illseed with this rumor if you will. Jay Electronica is going to be signing with Roc Nation this week. My sources tell me that the mystic homey is expected to sign on the dotted line as of Tuesday. Not only is is supposed to sign, he's also release a new song/duet with Jay-Z, I'm hearing. The name of the song is "Rendezvous At Tiffany's." Apparently, to pop off the song and the partnership, the two titans are supposed to perform at Tiffany's diamond store or something in New York City. That's the extent of it right there, ya'll. This could be incredible. Some of my sources have expressed that Jay Electronica is as unpredictable as any rapper they have ever seen and there is always the possibility that he won't end up signing with Jay-Z after all. Apparently, he was very close to signing with Diddy too and it didn't happen.

G

·
A Jay Elect x Jay-Z track? Another J. Cole and Jay Elect collabo?  :robo:
No I.D. and perhaps more Just Blaze production for Jay Elect?  :yay:

This better be happening!

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Tbh i dont see why everyone is so hyped about electronica. I heard a few songs and his voice and flow is boring but i could be wrong someone wanna link me his best stuff?

G

·
Andre3k said:
Tbh i dont see why everyone is so hyped about electronica. I heard a few songs and his voice and flow is boring but i could be wrong someone wanna link me his best stuff?
(My most listened to Jay Elect song atm)

(This one's essential)

(Also essential - his most acclaimed/famous song)

If you want some "less boring" things:

Also check out "Walk With It" (couldnt find it on Youtube)

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
nice now all of his projects that he doesn't release can be affiliated with roc nation
but seriously hopefully this means we get to hear some new stuff soon

·
Premium Member
55,321 Posts
good move for Jay-Z because Jay Elect is going to blow up. and good move for Elect because being on the label will help give him exposure to work with Hov, J.Cole, and G.O.O.D. Music artists Common, Kanye, Mos Def and producers No I.D., Ye, Cole etc. Hova should've sent Cole and Elect over to Kanye to put them on Devil In A New Dress instead of Officer Ricky  >_>

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
I really really hope this goes through.

1 - 20 of 231 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.