Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Bueller had a Mueller but I switched it to a Mille cause I'm richer / And Prior to this shit was moving free base."

And everyone thought it was Miele?  Like the appliances? Cause that's what rapgenius originally had? It's actually a Richard Mille reference.  He makes watches.  So does Mueller.

My mind is too fucked to count the entendres.  Can someone do it for me?

and here we go

1  The obvious Ferris Bueller reference (Kanye mentioned Ferris the line before.)
2  Richer/prior is a Richard Pryor reference.
3  Richard Pryor freebased cocaine.
4  Richard Pryor starred in a movie called "Moving."
  5  Prior to Jay getting richer, he moved drugs.
6  Mueller refers to Muller Watches, Jay switched to Richard (richer) Mille watches.
7  Mueller refers to Mueller plumbing, because "shit was moving."
8  Mille refers to Miele (how it's spelled in the lyrics book,) they're a higher-end domestic appliance company, maybe a step up from Mueller's plumbing appliances.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Flow Key said:
"Bueller had a Mueller but I switched it to a Mille cause I'm richer / And Prior to this shit was moving free base."

And everyone thought it was Miele?  Like the appliances? Cause that's what rapgenius originally had? It's actually a Richard Mille reference.  He makes watches.  So does Mueller.

My mind is too fucked to count the entendres.  Can someone do it for me?
somebody made a thread about this earlier. but it's 7. just amazing.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
  1  The obvious Ferris Bueller reference (Kanye mentioned Ferris the line before.)
  6  Mueller refers to Muller Watches, Jay switched to Richard (richer) Mille watches.
  8  Mille refers to Miele (how it's spelled in the lyrics book,) they're a higher-end domestic appliance company, maybe a step up from Mueller's plumbing appliances.

And there we go.

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Flow Key said:

And there we go.
The last few are a reach. It's impossible for one guy to come up with all those.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hova said:
The last few are a reach. It's impossible for one guy to come up with all those.
:cmon: they spelled it Miele in the book.

Give yourself more credit, Hova.  :oblivious:

·
Registered
323 Posts
I feel like i was one of the first to point out the Richard Pryor reference....

....but damn I missed the watch ones! Hov had some lines on this joint for real...

·
Registered
763 Posts
How is it not an entendre. Appliances and watches. And the Richard Pryor line. It's teetering homophone but still.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts