Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You won't find a better example of the power of Janelle Monae's voice than on her The ArchAndroid track "BaBopByeYa." Last week, Janelle performed the song with the Emory Symphony Orchestra at Emory University's Schwartz Center for Performing Arts in Atlanta. As an added bonus, you get to see Monae trade in her signature tuxedo look for an elegant black dress. The video is a little shaky, but the audio is really all that matters.

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/Video-Janelle-Monae-BaBopByeYa-Live.html​

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
She needs her own tour, no opening acts or anything, just her and an opera/Wondaland artists.

One small stage isn't large enough to handle Janelle's stage presence, she just takes over it lol

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
i just read the lyrics to this. they're pretty good. sincerely jane's her best song though

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Brennan said:
She should be recognized more,had one of the better albums this year.
True, a lot of people judge her though. I tried to introduce her to a friend of mines and he said "it's something i don't like about her... her hair..." then when he listened to her, he said "i can't relate to her.."

I don't f*ck wit my friends musically...

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Albert McFly™ said:
True, a lot of people judge her though. I tried to introduce her to a friend of mines and he said "it's something i don't like about her... her hair..." then when he listened to her, he said "i can't relate to her.."

I don't f*ck wit my friends musically...
Yea lol alot of people judge a person's music by there image she's cute but has her own little unique look,she's alot better then what female singers that are played on the radio though.

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I've noticed on a lot of sites like Rap-Up and Concrete Loop the same question comes up. WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS WEAR HER HAIR LIKE THAT?, I'M GETTING SO TIRED OF THAT SUIT. WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I know I shouldn't expect the most rational of thoughts from sites such as these but seriously? Are we really
talking more about  her hair and wardrobe and not her music right now? 4real? shit like this in all honestly makes me
wonder if 2012 isn't such a bad idea

1 - 19 of 19 Posts