Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if u haven't listened to it you should it is a masterpiece and english music at its best ... i would say its my favorite cd with both kid cudi  MOTM 1 & 2 ..

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I'm not going to say it's a masterpiece (and I prefer the excellent Panic Prevention) but it's a very good album, and Jamie is one of my favourite British acts for sure.

He's strangely unknown outside this country because it seems like he hasn't had any coverage at all in America for some reason.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ye panic prevention is a great album but for me every song on king's and queen's is great ... i agree jamie is far to unknown but most people can't seem 2 find the music they love they just listen 2 what ever is in the top ten charts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Hopefully Jamie will be around for a while. He's mixed decent chart success and lots of acclaim so far here, so he has everything going for him at the moment. He has tremendous vision from a lyrical perspective.

His music is made for the bedroom; I love to listen to it before a night out, because it reminds me that I'm not alone in being baffled by the people I see around me. This is what I always take away from his music.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Panic Prevention is absolutely amazing. I think it made my expectations too high for his 2nd because I didnt like it as much.

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
Jamie is one of my favorite Artists for over 3 years now, he's just awesome. I want a 3rd Album so bad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts