Kanye to The banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i recently just got into james blake & im convinced this guy is a musical genius LOL :hah:
well not gonna lie i actually really like his stuff
ANYWAY
im almost done listening to his catalog of different music (album & many eps) and i noticed while looking for more stuff on this guy i found out that he does different remixs to all sorts of different tracks going under the name HARMONIMIX

this being one

anyway the point of this thread is to see if anyone has maybe a list? of all the remix tracks he has done

THANK YOU
& for people that dont know about james blake should give him a try HIS SHITS DOPE

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
mad props first and foremost for making a thread about this bro's shit. he's toooooo dope.
mmole said:
so i recently just got into james blake & im convinced this guy is a musical genius LOL :hah:

& for people that dont know about james blake should give him a try HIS SHITS DOPE
what are some of ur fave joints??

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
konyeezy said:
mad props first and foremost for making a thread about this bro's shit. he's toooooo dope.
what are some of ur fave joints??
YES!  :h5:
some of my fav tracks would have to be limit to your love, wilhem, bells skectch, the whole cymk EP is straight fire
i really like most of his stuff but thats just some of the tracks that come to mind

EDIT!!
what bout u?!?

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
mmole said:
YES!  :h5:
some of my fav tracks would have to be limit to your love, wilhem, bells skectch, the whole cymk EP is straight fire
i really like most of his stuff but thats just some of the tracks that come to mind

EDIT!!
what bout u?!?
I love cmyk, what was it you said about luck, olivia kept, i mind, to care like you, evening fell hard for us, the bell sketch ep, sooo many more. he doesn't make bad music in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
konyeezy said:
I love cmyk, what was it you said about luck, olivia kept, i mind, to care like you, evening fell hard for us, the bell sketch ep, sooo many more. he doesn't make bad music in my opinion.
WORD but yo i havent heard of some of those songs u put up, are they like non-album tracks or something???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts