Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
personal page: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#/profile.php?id=100001633374304

artist page: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#/pages/Jallal/159287014100393

Its not easy hiding in the shadows and being a secret, especially for an artist who is constantly the next up in the game. It has to be just as hard when learning from one of hip-hop's greatest and most respected MC's, Lupe Fiasco. So the new kid on the block from the Lost City is none other than Jallal.

dude came out of nowhere tbh. got a random friend request from him today. guess he's signed on to FnF by Lu'? seems like his apprentice or some ish lmao :p havent listened to any of his stuff yet but i'll assume he must have some skill. we'll probably be seeing/hearing more of this guy soon.

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING BEY!!!!!
Lol i was like wtf id this??? He saod him and Lu worked together and had lunch so it could be possible

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Skip said:
Does he have any material out?
go to "band profile" on his artist page. theres a song called "not a good time" featuring drake. freestyle i guess. its not bad :dno:

oh and:

Jallal: Ok shout out 300 FANS AND YOU WILL GET A SINGLE PROMISE!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday at 9:20pm · Comment · Like

he has 298 atm :work:

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CT said:
added me too
kinda rude
he didnt say hi, he just posted the artist page on my wall
dev said:
As soon as i accepted i got  that link within seconds. Whats the deal with this guy?
these. he chatted me and sent the link. i shared it on my page just for the hell of it though. i dont understand how his name is out at all though, ive never heard of this guy in any way shape or form before in my life :ninja:

and i guess maybe he added Lu's entire facebook fan list?

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dev said:
Maybe he added everyone from the Fiasco Friday page?
that makes sense too. just thought it weird for a second when you guys said he added you too haha.

A

·
0 Posts
Should have signed Dosage to be honest

This guy isn't half as good as him

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
he looks like he wud be the kid that sits in the front of biology class, and knows everything

....but whatever...if lu thinks hes good, he must be...

A

·
0 Posts
Listening to some of his tracks

What the fuck was Lupe thinking. Dude is average at best.

A

·
0 Posts
Moodmuzik said:
so if I take a pic with Lupe and spam Lupe's friends on his fb page

am I a FNF up and comer?

:problem?:
Perhaps

Are you black?

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
CT said:
Hey, speaking of, I gotta collab with Fame Killz coming early 2011, after I get my iMac, headphones, and mic in jan/feb.
Uh oh the return of the great Stephen Hawking Flow

1 - 20 of 70 Posts