Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Yea i saw this the other the day I wanted to post it but i didnt know if anyone would care. Anyway thats a great arrangement, Southern Universities version is decent but JSU's is amazing.

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Da Real Deal said:
What happened?
Although u may not believe this the band I was in in high school is the same band in the J Cole Who Dat vid. The only reason im not in the video is bcuz I didnt go to that school. I went to the school up the street from it and the band director only let a certain amount of people go from the actual school.

·
Premium Member
12,591 Posts
AKIL said:
Ended up at Full Sail University.
Although u may not believe this the band I was in in high school is the same band in the J Cole Who Dat vid. The only reason im not in the video is bcuz I didnt go to that school. I went to the school up the street from it and the band director only let a certain amount of people go from the actual school.
That's cool bro, have you met J. Cole?

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Naw man I wish. Its crazy that he grew up n my home town. I did c him at the BP3 tour in Greensboro as a special guest tho.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Man imagine what it would feel like to find out that a marching band decided to do one of your songs.
I would be speechless, i wonder if yeezy has seen it yet?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts