Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This man is one of those once in a generation artist that we only get, well, once in a generation. lol A real living legend at this point and one of only a handful of artist that I can consider to be an actual genius. He would probably tell you other wise. I mean, what kind of genius plays on a plastic guitar and records on dirty microphones? The good kind.​

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Love this guy... I am patiently waiting for the next White Stripes album. Dead Weather is ok, but Nothing fucks with the stripes.

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
Jack White's my idol since the 00's i love everything this guy does he's already a legend. When there will be a new white stripes album i'll be the happiest person on the world, fuck people who become parents or see someone since a long long time again at that day, they'll not be as happy as i will be :D

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Herbie said:
I agree he's a genius but out of curiosity who else do you consider geniuses?
as far as artist of today go Kanye, Andre 3000, Dangermouse, Saul Williams are a few

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
Herbie said:
I agree he's a genius but out of curiosity who else do you consider geniuses?
John Frusciante, kanye , thom yorke, andre 3000, danger mouse, omar rodriguez lopez, FlyLo, daft Punk

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
slimklp said:
Love this guy... I am patiently waiting for the next White Stripes album. Dead Weather is ok, but Nothing fucks with the stripes.
I'm waiting for  The next White Stripes album as well, also known as Jack Whites next solo album lol

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
A new White Stripes album is way overdue. I feel blessed to have seen this man live, even though it was with The Raconteurs. I'd rather it had been with Meg but to have stood not so far away from him is enough for me.

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Porcelina said:
A new White Stripes album is way overdue. I feel blessed to have seen this man live, even though it was with The Raconteurs. I'd rather it had been with Meg but to have stood not so far away from him is enough for me.
Never saw him live I def plan to

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Any of you check out the Under Great White Northern Lights movie? It was really great. I have the CD/DVD version. Its more than just a live dvd, it really gives u an idea of who the band is...

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I saw it on vinyl in a record shop not too long ago but I picked up some Jimi instead. I did watch "It Might Get Loud" tho

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
▲FlyMx said:
I saw it on vinyl in a record shop not too long ago but I picked up some Jimi instead. I did watch "It Might Get Loud" tho
Im in the middle of that movie on my instant Netflix queue. But you should def. check the movie out though. Its basically follows them around on their canadian tour during the Icky Thump era. Its more of a documentary than a live concert. But its really good. And if you get the best buy edition it comes with a live CD.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts