Kanye to The banner

J.J. Abrams' 'Fringe'

17K views 589 replies 50 participants last post by  Kabel 🔪 
#1 ·

Fringe Thanks

The show's kray-zee! Like a scientist's X-FIles. Start midway through season1 if you're not into it and get familiar with the storyline and mythology. Paralell Universes at war with each other! That last season 3 episode was movie-quality good. Fox better not cancel this one anytime soon.​

See less See more
6 1
#7 ·
Jackie Lo said:
im a good 9 episodes behind. need to catch up, i loved this show.
hows the new season going?

The Season 2 finale really complicates things for Season 3 in a good way, and the first 3 episodes of Season 3 really deliver. It only gets better.

One general thing about the show though, is that the first 10 episodes of Season 1 are terrible. I actually had to give the show a second chance after almost deciding that I didn't like it at all. Now it's my favorite show (ranking up there with Dexter, Weeds and Community). Guess it had to find its footing.

The guy who plays Walter is a brilliant actor, I think I read somewhere that he's an Australian acting coach or something... and Anna Torv has major talent in addition to being hot. Those who saw the last episode know what I'm talking about.

#8 ·
SchizoidMan said:
The Season 2 finale really complicates things for Season 3 in a good way, and the first 3 episodes of Season 3 really deliver. It only gets better.

One general thing about the show though, is that the first 10 episodes of Season 1 are terrible. I actually had to give the show a second chance after almost deciding that I didn't like it at all. Now it's my favorite show (ranking up there with Dexter, Weeds and Community). Guess it had to find its footing.

The guy who plays Walter is a brilliant actor, I think I read somewhere that he's an Australian acting coach or something... and Anna Torv has major talent in addition to being hot. Those who saw the last episode know what I'm talking about.
Walter is one of my favorite TV nutcases.... hes just so random. its hilarious.

#19 ·
Best EP of the season yesterday. They found the perfect balance of the mythology subplot with the police procedural storytelling. Plus, with an episode about children, Ourlivia got a chance to shine since that's a big part of her character. And I was really convinced that she was pretending to be Altlivia, which takes some quality acting chops.

#26 ·
Excellent character driven episode. Weird to have Olivia's solid identity back. After 2 months of her pretending to be someone else, or someone brainwashed to believe she's someone else, it's strangely refreshing to see her in her element. Seemed like much more than just pulling the ponytail back again. Before tonight's ep, I also used to think that the 2 Broyles' were too similar, but there was a distinct difference between this one and the one 'over there' last episode. Alt-Broyles had too many soft spots.

Also, couldn't have asked for any better reveals/confrontations/awkward moments about Peter bonin' Olivia's evil twin.

LOL @ the lifeless white woman in this show being hung and manhandled like a rag doll, looked like Kanye's Monster video. ballet sequence was just... wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.