Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 590 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Fringe Thanks

The show's kray-zee! Like a scientist's X-FIles. Start midway through season1 if you're not into it and get familiar with the storyline and mythology. Paralell Universes at war with each other! That last season 3 episode was movie-quality good. Fox better not cancel this one anytime soon.​

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
FUCK YEA, I DONT REALLY CARE FOR THE PROCEDURAL TYPE SHIT, BUT I LOVE THE EPISODES THAT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE SHOW'S MYTHOLOGY AND SHIT, LIKE "PETER"

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jackie Lo said:
im a good 9 episodes behind. need to catch up, i loved this show.
hows the new season going?

The Season 2 finale really complicates things for Season 3 in a good way, and the first 3 episodes of Season 3 really deliver. It only gets better.

One general thing about the show though, is that the first 10 episodes of Season 1 are terrible. I actually had to give the show a second chance after almost deciding that I didn't like it at all. Now it's my favorite show (ranking up there with Dexter, Weeds and Community). Guess it had to find its footing.

The guy who plays Walter is a brilliant actor, I think I read somewhere that he's an Australian acting coach or something... and Anna Torv has major talent in addition to being hot. Those who saw the last episode know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
30 Posts
SchizoidMan said:
The Season 2 finale really complicates things for Season 3 in a good way, and the first 3 episodes of Season 3 really deliver. It only gets better.

One general thing about the show though, is that the first 10 episodes of Season 1 are terrible. I actually had to give the show a second chance after almost deciding that I didn't like it at all. Now it's my favorite show (ranking up there with Dexter, Weeds and Community). Guess it had to find its footing.

The guy who plays Walter is a brilliant actor, I think I read somewhere that he's an Australian acting coach or something... and Anna Torv has major talent in addition to being hot. Those who saw the last episode know what I'm talking about.
Walter is one of my favorite TV nutcases.... hes just so random. its hilarious.

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
DIAZ said:
STOP SLEEPING ON THIS SHOW, CHUCK FANS.
Also fans of Lost should be eating this shit up... ever since the second half of season two Fringe has been incredible

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Best EP of the season yesterday. They found the perfect balance of the mythology subplot with the police procedural storytelling. Plus, with an episode about children, Ourlivia got a chance to shine since that's a big part of her character. And I was really convinced that she was pretending to be Altlivia, which takes some quality acting chops.

1 - 20 of 590 Posts