Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
junriee said:
idk i think he has like 70 unreleased tracks hes sitting on
Thought he said 50 in that interview?

I think we all need to learn patience and acceptance from the J. Elec and Dr. Dre fans.

Dude's been waiting on Act 2 since 07 and 02 w/ Detox.

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Yarchini said:

I think we all need to learn patience and acceptance from the J. Elec and Dr. Dre fans.

There i was beliveing eminem on encore "well make him do it" (50cent larth)

·
Registered
17,223 Posts
Yarchini said:

oh i remember him saying 70 once, but probably around 50-70 sounds about right

if i had to wait almost 10 years for cole world :bye:

·
Registered
78 Posts
This is what I love about hip hop. So many of these guys seem to be recording all the time. Plus, despite the fact people like Wiz and B.o.B. only have one album, I have dozens upon dozens of tracks from mixtapes and such. Listening to other genres, you only get the 10-15 songs per album every few years.

At the same time I guess we get spoiled too. I'm sure we'll continue to get plenty of tracks from J Cole.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Raids-God said:
There i was beliveing eminem on encore "well make him do it" (50cent larth)
Dre on Game's first

"Look Out for Detox, *****"

6 years and 5 months later.

Dre needs some weed, snoop dogg, any unreleased nate nogg hook, and OG west coast rappers.

junriee said:
oh i remember him saying 70 once, but probably around 50-70 sounds about right

if i had to wait almost 10 years for cole world :bye:
Hey don't doubt yourself. I don't mess w/ Cole too much outside of 10 tracks. So you may be right. All I saw was that interview w/ the manly white girl and the fat white guy.

Naw Sept 27th gonna be it.  I rly wanna see who's dropping the best quality project. I rly won't be surprised if It's Yelawolf.

·
Registered
17,223 Posts
Yarchini said:
Hey don't doubt yourself. I don't mess w/ Cole too much outside of 10 tracks. So you may be right. All I saw was that interview w/ the manly white girl and the fat white guy.

Naw Sept 27th gonna be it.  I rly wanna see who's dropping the best quality project. I rly won't be surprised if It's Yelawolf.
How much of his songs have you listened to?

I know, but if i had to actually wait that long, thatd be crazy. The way Coles been hyping this project, id be disappointed if it isnt up to par with the others at least. I do have high expectations I guess.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts