Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...in getting stronger.
ive been lifting weights and all, and the next month i've still been struggling with the same weight.
i checked my weight on saturday. 169 pounds. i weighed that much last year, and year before :-\

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Listen man, the only way you're going to gain more weight is by eating more. Do you eat a ton but still don't gain weight? Well, you just need to eat more.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Actually not true.. What I do is eat yogurt and musli in the morning (not crusli, musli), I eat bread with jam or peanutbutter in the afternoon and just normal lunch in the evening. Just small protions.. Then you do 50 pushups, 50 crunches, and every week you put in an extra 50.. And jog everyday for an hour. Like, build up to it.. You'll see result in a month..

Don't skip any day.. It's easy to do and it gets easier.. And if you're not ready for the extra 50, don't.. Let your body get used to it.. Its about 75 percent motivation, 25 of body limitation.. There's so much hidden power in your body, but you just gotta be motivated.. I've seen a guy holding a dumbell with a stretched arm for 1 hour, and thats hard if ur arms are stretched.. It's just about telling yourself what you can and what you want to do..

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
abtheripper said:
Listen man, the only way you're going to gain more weight is by eating more. Do you eat a ton but still don't gain weight? Well, you just need to eat more.
Protein shakes work too, but it's better to just eat normal food.. It brings everything in balance and it's pretty much a fairytail made by people that make a lot of money from these shakes..  It's all about bringing your body in balance, and pushing a lil.. Eating more just adds weight, not muscles..

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Frooties said:
...in getting stronger.
ive been lifting weights and all, and the next month i've still been struggling with the same weight.
i checked my weight on saturday. 169 pounds. i weighed that much last year, and year before :-\
Is it showing? or do you still look the same? I drink 16 oozes of WHEY protein after all my workouts. And my brother showed my a tick to put on strength when it comes to Bench Presses go to your semi max(what ever weight you can do 5 reps of) and do that. Then every time you goto the gym(every other day is best) add 5 more points to the bar. 2.5lbs at each end. I went from barely being able to do 100 to do 140 in about a month. A lot of people like to do reps of 10 with a spotter but you end up only really doing 5-7 then your spotter helps you on the risk. So doing 5 reps of 5 is just as good. You want to workout your muscle doing the recovery stage which normally takes a day or 2

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spythe said:
Is it showing? or do you still look the same?
i think it seems i may have gotten a tiny bit more cuts when it comes to my shoulders?
but from reading what you guys have posted so far, i've obviously have not been eating right and not
doing enough work out >_>

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Frooties said:
i think it seems i may have gotten a tiny bit more cuts when it comes to my shoulders?
but from reading what you guys have posted so far, i've obviously have not been eating right and not
doing enough work out >_>
Yeah I was going 3 days a week and it was going ok but when I pushed up to 4 I really started noticing it a lot more. And your show muscles are your Biceps/Triceps, Shoulders, and Legs. Shit pretty much everything when you think about it. But those are the muscles that stand out the most to me.

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
Frooties said:
...in getting stronger.
first off, don't listen to anyone in here except this
abtheripper said:
eat a ton, keep the protein high, and get in the gym with a solid routine like this http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=61978.0

1 - 9 of 9 Posts