Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Nah we don't want you here even though we're scumbags too

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
27,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cheated on my girlfriend like an idiot when I was blackout drunk on April 25th. I did everything I could to get her to trust me again but she just kept pushing and pushing/getting crazier every day and finally she dumped me on June 22. On July 12th, I showed up to her place early in the morning drunk/angry/bitter/depressed to get her to talk to but she told me to go home and that I was pathetic, looking at me with hate in her eyes. I stopped trying to get her back and have not spoken to her since that day on July 12. Her dad is getting a postal inspector to try to "lock me up" because i wrecked their neighbors mailbox that morning when everything happened. So not only do I have to deal with trying to forget my ex but I have to deal with her father who adopted her that is an ex cop and wants to see me burn. Every night I lay down to try to relax and go to sleep but it just brings me down like a constant negative energy going through me because I'm sad and angry about everything that went wrong between us and her family. This is going on 3 weeks now and it's making me feel like total fucking shit. If anyone has any advice on how to handle this better than me, be my guest.

·
Banned
16,350 Posts
Do things that take your mind off of her fam. You don't want to be around someone who hates you do you? Don't force anything and steer clear of the dad. Go to the gym and let out your frustration on the iron. Go to bars, clubs, concerts etc .. meet new people. The more you sulk and allow yourself to be immersed in negativity the more it'll get to you.

·
Banned
27,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adam Vertigo said:
Pay back the mailbox as fast as you can, and then forget about her.
That's what I'm doing. I'm just sick of being pinned down by all this negativity and time's the only thing that fixes it

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I hope everyone else learns from this, don't cheat if you truly care for a girl, because then it can torment you like OP. To be honest OP I don't blame her or her father at all, but hopefully you find solace from this situation and move on sooner than later: if she doesn't consider taking you back. Not much advice I can give and I'm not gonna bullshit you either tbh, I know you're a grown man and don't need to be babied. But I truly hope you bounce back from this.

·
Banned
27,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KIN Bishop said:
You just a fucking dickhead
The girl would get mad at every stupid ass small thing possible and constantly scrutinize everything I did. That's why you don't go out and party when you're upset. Not sure how being a human being and making mistakes makes me a dickhead

·
Banned
27,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PFranco said:
I hope everyone else learns from this, don't cheat if you truly care for a girl, because then it can torment you like OP. To be honest OP I don't blame her or her father at all, but hopefully you find solace from this situation and move on sooner than later: if she doesn't consider taking you back. Not much advice I can give and I'm not gonna bullshit you either tbh, I know you're a grown man and don't need to be babied. But I truly hope you bounce back from this.
Things just got so bad that I somehow subconsciously let it happen when I was blackout drunk. The relationship would have ended anyway but that just made the aftermath suck. Thanks for the 2 cents though

P

·
0 Posts
Leif Erikson said:
The girl would get mad at every stupid ass small thing possible and constantly scrutinize everything I did. That's why you don't go out and party when you're upset. Not sure how being a human being and making mistakes makes me a dickhead
Well you have to think about it like this. Women cheat because it's something they're not getting emotionally, they might not feel loved or might not feel pretty. The person they cheat with make them feel that. So when cheated from her perspective she probably thought that. Now to say she "kept pushing/getting crazier" is dick head shit you hurt her and expected it to blow over why wouldn't she get mad at that don't say it's her fault because if you wanted to fuck other women you should broke it off and that's just real shit.

Then you showed up at her house drunk looking like an idiot did you think she really liked that? No she was mad you were out there looking stupid. What was the point of bringing up her father adopted her? That's still her father he still loves her you still hurt her why would he fuck with you after that?

You sound like you're saying she is supposed to just get over you cheating, that her father shouldn't care about her that much because she's adopted, and you sound entitled. Maybe you should one stop drinking for a bit change as a person then apologize but don't expect the relationship to pick back up she was the one that got hurt you're just mad that its consequences for your actions.

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
KIN Bishop said:
Well you have to think about it like this. Women cheat because it's something they're not getting emotionally, they might not feel loved or might not feel pretty. The person they cheat with make them feel that. So when cheated from her perspective she probably thought that. Now to say she "kept pushing/getting crazier" is dick head shit you hurt her and expected it to blow over why wouldn't she get mad at that don't say it's her fault because if you wanted to fuck other women you should broke it off and that's just real shit.

Then you showed up at her house drunk looking like an idiot did you think she really liked that? No she was mad you were out there looking stupid. What was the point of bringing up her father adopted her? That's still her father he still loves her you still hurt her why would he fuck with you after that?

You sound like you're saying she is supposed to just get over you cheating, that her father shouldn't care about her that much because she's adopted, and you sound entitled. Maybe you should one stop drinking for a bit change as a person then apologize but don't expect the relationship to pick back up she was the one that got hurt you're just mad that its consequences for your actions.
women cheat cause they get horny too. that is all.

P

·
0 Posts
Pepsi said:
women cheat cause they get horny too. that is all.
That's not always true tho I rarely hear about women cheating if their relationship is right.

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
KIN Bishop said:
That's not always true tho I rarely hear about women cheating if their relationship is right.
It's the same with men though. just because the way society views men, it's 'men always cheat' 'men have no self control' but it's all the same.

P

·
0 Posts
Pepsi said:
It's the same with men though. just because the way society views men, it's 'men always cheat' 'men have no self control' but it's all the same.
Nah we tend to fuck for our ego and knowing we just fucked a new woman. It's not society shit I'm not saying what we may do is better/worse than what women might do its equally fucked up we just tend to have different reasons. I bet more men would cheat for one night knowing they wouldn't get caught than women. Not because of what society makes it seem it's just women tend to be more emotionally connected than men. Now true it's not everyone but it's fair to say a good percentage of people are like this.

·
Registered
42,991 Posts
Man how the fuck y'all out here acting like OP the most dirty piece of shit you've ever seen

Your relationship with her is never gonna happen again b

Her dad hates you for christ's sake :hah: just move on from it, start fresh. It's a whole new world of chicks to meet breh, just gotta find the one for you

1 - 20 of 42 Posts