Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had no wifi nor do I have a computer right now so I'm on mobile. I feel as if the whole music world just took a big leap while I was gone. Help a left out ***** out :cryfam: Can someone just list all the big releases that came out since then? And D/L links would be great cuz I'm tryna download them directly to my iPod no hassle.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,140 Posts
Amar said:
It's a rapper that I know personally and I think his music is noteworthy enough to share, because i'm pretty sure that most people are always looking to find new music so just give it a chance. After hearing his song called If You Find Better it made me decide to make an account and stop lurking just to share because he is talented so check it out at http://raprise.com/2012/04/06/new-music-jet-2-if-you-find-better/
benji gave it a "not bad" rating

bbc said:
this is actually not that bad

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What up with this swervin talk doe. What's going on. Did Games mixtape come out?

Bear with me I'm limited. this wifi is slow as hell so I can't really load anything.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
.project said:
What up with this swervin talk doe. What's going on. Did Games mixtape come out?

Bear with me I'm limited. this wifi is slow as hell so I can't really load anything.
"Mercy" - GOOD Music [Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz, Kanye] *Swerve*
"Theraflu ft. Kanye West" - DJ Khaled (Kim Kardashian song) [They're dating]
"The Recipe ft. Dr. Dre" - Kendrick Lamar [Woman, Weed, Weather]
Game's mixtape [Sounds like 1,000 different rappers on one mixtape]

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shane01543 said:
"Mercy" - GOOD Music [Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz, Kanye] *Swerve*
"Theraflu ft. Kanye West" - DJ Khaled (Kim Kardashian song) [They're dating]
"The Recipe ft. Dr. Dre" - Kendrick Lamar [Woman, Weed, Weather]