Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way where i can give each song it's own cover art but when it shows up as one album in the album list on iPod, it shows one specific album cover art that i want to use?

G

·
idk but you can add multiple covers but idk how u chose which to use

like that but idk how u can change which u use

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i was wondering because i know you can add multiple. I was thinking maybe if I add the one i want for the whole album as the second cover, it might work but idk :fuu:

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
You have to right-click on the individual song you want and click "Get Info", then add the artwork from there. I do it for my Good Friday songs.

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Albert McFly™ said:
You have to right-click on the individual song you want and click "Get Info", then add the artwork from there. I do it for my Good Friday songs.
I know that. But lets say I give each song their individual artwork.
When I am going through my list of albums, how can i get one specific album art that I want on it to show up instead of some random one.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
HeeezY said:
I know that. But lets say I give each song their individual artwork.
When I am going through my list of albums, how can i get one specific album art that I want on it to show up instead of some random one.
Click on the Albums tab to display all your albums, find the album then right-click Get Info and use the artwork you want. Don't left-click on the album to where it displays all the songs because if you do, you'll only be able to edit songs, not the album artwork itself.

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Albert McFly™ said:
Click on the Albums tab to display all your albums, find the album then right-click Get Info and use the artwork you want. Don't left-click on the album to where it displays all the songs because if you do, you'll only be able to edit songs, not the album artwork itself.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Another question :

I would like the equalizer to switch automatically to hip-hop when i'm changing a song's genre to "hip-hop".

Is there any way to do that ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts