Kanye to The banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
28,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight, so every time i put my itouch in the computer, it doesnt sync to itunes. Nothing pops up, no error, nothing, it just wont sync. Ive tried restarting itunes, ive even uninstalled it multiple times, each time i do it syncs the first few times but after about an hour or 2 it wont sync again. Its gotten to the point where if i want to sync my ipod i just reinstall itunes everytime.

·
Registered
25,594 Posts
Are you sure your USB Port isn't damaged? Try plugging it into a different port.
Also try plugging it into a different computer with iTunes on it and see if it syncs with that comp

·
Banned
28,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ani said:
Are you sure your USB Port isn't damaged? Try plugging it into a different port.
Also try plugging it into a different computer with iTunes on it and see if it syncs with that comp
Sry it took so long for me to see this post, but yea im sure it isnt my usb port, ive tried plugging it in multiple usb ports and it hasnt changed anything

And im almost positive its not the ipod or the cord thats broken, every time i reinstall itunes it syncs, just not for long. Im pretty sure its an issue with my computer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts