Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of those deluxe preorders probably got messed up. Its not even charted on itunes anymore

·
Registered
159 Posts
I pre ordered it and it didn't even download...I had to just buy it....and otis wasn't on my cd...I had to edit after I relazied I was missing it after like 5 listens

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KD4MVP said:
I pre ordered it and it didn't even download...I had to just buy it....and otis wasn't on my cd...I had to edit after I relazied I was missing it after like 5 listens
Same here, never buy itunes shit until the dust clears from now on

·
Banned
129 Posts
KD4MVP said:
Same here! iTunes is stupid they had how long to prepare for this? Lmao they f'd up!

·
Registered
17 Posts
i was missing otis too!! i just sent apple an email..they better let me redownload the album with that song...or give some store credit for it!

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
The track numbers where messed up. Also a couple of the songs album titles where messed up. But guys you arnt missing otis since you got that download when you pre ordered....

·
Registered
101 Posts
I preordered mine a couple hours before it dropped and It wouldnt even let me download it when it was time. So I had to press buy again then it started. I checked the subfolder marked watch the throne and everything except Otis and HAM was in it. Otis and HAM was in a folder marked Otis-Single. Then the playing order was incorrect. It had Otis 1st, and HAM 2nd. And now I've discovered that my Illest motherf***** Alive track is 8:23. 2:59 of silence the the song starts. iTunes gotta do better than that.

Is anyone elses Illest Motherf***** Alive track 8:23?

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
It was supposed to do that to separate the album from standard to deluxe
Tre4rmDat3C said:
I preordered mine a couple hours before it dropped and It wouldnt even let me download it when it was time. So I had to press buy again then it started. I checked the subfolder marked watch the throne and everything except Otis and HAM was in it. Otis and HAM was in a folder marked Otis-Single. Then the playing order was incorrect. It had Otis 1st, and HAM 2nd. And now I've discovered that my Illest motherf***** Alive track is 8:23. 2:59 of silence the the song starts. iTunes gotta do better than that.

Is anyone elses Illest Motherf***** Alive track 8:23?

1 - 20 of 105 Posts