Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ight so basically, we all know hip-hop is a pretty recent genre of music which was created in the urban areas of New York by black ******. It was and still is, dominated by ******. However, I've recently noticed that hip-hop culture is at an all time peak, you have middle-class white bitches acting/dressing like rappers. Let's take these two btiches for example...

Two white christian folk. Miley obviously had a good up bringing financially and Bieber didn't have to 'suffer' for long. They're/were both teen popstars that appealed to CACS. These pictures were from just a few years ago.

BAMN, now look at these motherfuckers..

They're both still popstars but they're carrying the arrogant persona of a rapper. They're both white. They both mainly appeal to a white audience. They're both richer than most rappers but yet, they have adopted the culture of hood rich ******. Incredible.

Anyways, how do you guys feel about this? I never used to like playing rap music outloud around CACS because they probably wouldn't like it, but nowadays I don't mind because they probably do like it. Everybody wanna live a Rockstar Rapstar life.

·
Registered
11,466 Posts
Akumauri said:
Unless they're doing heroin
and fucking groupies left and right
then they're not modern day rockstars
sounds more like the 80s rock stars than modern day rockstars to me

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Akumauri said:
Unless they're doing heroin
and fucking groupies left and right
then they're not modern day rockstars
Fayetville said:
replace heroin with molly's and they are...
And seriously, you don't think rappers are fuckin groupies left, right and center?

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
Honestly yes.

Rock music was the music of rebellion and when it first came out, the mainstream CAC hated it because they said it sounded like ***** music.  They gave the white rockers hell for "imitating *******".  The rockstars were the rebels with the long hair, free loving and plenty of drugs.

Now take that and its pretty much transfered to the hip hop artist today.  You can't tell me no ***** like A$AP Rocky going home after a concert for a quick rub and tug before he has a drug free restful night of sleep.  NAHHHH, they dude is getting MAD pussy and he got a lot of smokes too.  WIth the club scene its even more prominent. 

Its like when Zeppelin came out, they did a shit ton of drunks, and fucked well over a hundred groupies.  They were just as famous for their rockstar antics just as much as their music. Same thing with rappers now. 

:kanyeshrug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts