Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i now have to spend like 50 bucks buying the limited edition or whatever on the actual album, but then also by the itunes version, just to get chain heavy and MB.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Duble H Wonder said:
i now have to spend like 50 bucks buying the limited edition or whatever on the actual album, but then also by the itunes version, just to get chain heavy and MB.
THIS

i would hear them that often if they are not on the deluxe version

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would much rather buy than download. the mroe money YE has, the more he gives us.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iGotToShine said:
50 dollars? lol relax you'll be spending like 35-40 tops for both
ok im prob buying deluxe for me, regular for a friend, cuz i want him to get into Ye, and thn 15 on itunes version.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Duble H Wonder said:
BUY ALBUM

DOWNLOAD ONLY THE ITUNES BONUS SHIT ILLEGAL

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Buy the album, download the itunes bonus tracks. That's what i'm doing (sorry) but fuck that i'm still supporting 'Ye. If that's the best way they have this planned so that every person that wants Chain Heavy and MB then fuck iTunes, im downloading that shit and ill buy MDF straight from the store

·
Registered
54,358 Posts
manny_24 said:
Buy the album, download the itunes bonus tracks. That's what i'm doing (sorry) but fuck that i'm still supporting 'Ye. If that's the best way they have this planned so that every person that wants Chain Heavy and MB then fuck iTunes, im downloading that shit and ill buy MDF straight from the store

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Escobar21 said:
$50.

gtfo
are you trying to say tht im overdoing it, or that its only 50$, cuz not everyone has jsut 50 bucks laying around......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts