Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
meeeeeen, 1st time I listened last night ( 5am in europe), its sounds regular, i was a bit disappointed. BUT now, I feel it is an epic album, just to the great moments in life, its not for a regular lazy wednesday afternoon.

Its getting better every time a song repeat.

Do you feel the same ?

·
Registered
916 Posts
I'm feeling the same. I'm on my 4th listen and, though I still don't think it is a great song, "Lift Off" has become bearable to me now. I feel like my expectations were so high that upon first listen it would be impossible to see it as a great album.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe it was late, and I was following the lyrics. but now, I feel like the greatest listening to it ! make you feel powerfull !

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Gwoemul said:
If you have to repeat the album in order to like then your forcing it. It's like brainwash.
Not necessarily. I agree sometimes that's the case but for some people music takes longer to sink in and appreciate.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Gwoemul said:
If you have to repeat the album in order to like then your forcing it. It's like brainwash.
Completely disagree. I've just noticed different things through different listens. For example, I didn't appreciate the strings transition in "Why I Love You" the first time, but the second time it seemed incredibly dope.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Too much hype can never be expected on the first listen. Now that we came down, we can appreciate the album for what it is. And its pretty damn good.

No Church In The Wild, Gotta Have It, New Day, Murder to Excellence, Why I Love You So..

Sweet Baby Jesus, some of these tracks are crazy

1 - 20 of 41 Posts