Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like stans are too invested in this...I have a marketing minor and his conveniently timed Taylor Swift apology, free acapella raps at facebook and twitter, long q&a sessions, and his new found love for twitter is just a way to market his album. Look how much press he's receiving over an ALBUM COVER!! How many times did he tweet about how he couldn't decide the name of the album until he finally tweeted that the album " was always MBDTF". These tweets purpose are to keep you stuck in anticipation and on a string.  People started complaining about the wait for a tracklist so he drops the cover art controversy to keep you distracted. Kanye IS where he IS today not b/c he makes unique music but because he's an amazing and shrewd business man and surrounded by an adept marketing team and strategy( free music on fridays and a free movie??) He got himself back into a bit of public good grace with his apology, twitter, and runaway performances...so he just simply he feels he has enough clout to absorb some bad press w/o hurting his name in order to market his album. BTW do you think he just decided to lengthen all his songs now..no he probably had a concept in his head months ago about the length of his songs and those "leaked" songs out there might be purposefully leaked considering the lack of action against YAF.com

People aren't as self-righteous as you think...that cover is hideous enough that it wouldn't put on shelves and has enough questionable racial undertones that it would stir up questionable looks...He knew it was going to be rejected. He's a business man.  :shh:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True, just wanted a basis for my rant

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not many ppl here minor in common sense if you see 80 pgs on an album cover

1 - 18 of 18 Posts