Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
his minimalist attitude got to Ye so now we will NEVER have another MBDTF.

Bound 1 would have been such an epic outro, the 7 minute version of I am a God, longer version of I'm in It would have been a sonic masterpiece

but NOOOOO RUBIN

STRIP

STRIP EVERYTHING

now Ye has it so much in his head about keeping it minimal. remember, all of the lights had like, 26 people on the fucking hook....

instead of WOLVES with vic, sia, AND frank ocean, we have only frank and a verse that could even still stay in the song man. like why the fuck not????

then waves is short as fuck. could have had another verse.

famous had a thug verse. why not keep it?

like SHIT rubin. WHAT THE FUCK MAN. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING.  Yeezus and TLOP could have been perfect instead of near-perfect.

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
Im glad that DatsAllMe knows more about producing than one of the most popular producers of all time

·
Banned
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Inkozzo said:
So minimalist he had 18 songs on Pablo
could have been 20.

i'm being extremely petty. i'm not saying rubin is shit, but he shouldn't involve himself with Ye.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Kanye should have let Rick Rubin have a final pass at Pablo, I feel like it could have been cohesive if he did that

·
Registered
31,742 Posts
hrenoir said:
Kanye should have let Rick Rubin have a final pass at Pablo, I feel like it could have been cohesive if he did that
the whole fucking concept of TLOP is that it shouldn't be cohesive

·
Registered
899 Posts
Yeezus is perfect tbh. I think this all KARDASHIAN FAULT! Bruh Mike Dean said they took drums off wolves cause kim didnt like them. Imagine what else they "didnt like"

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Kanyefam said:
the whole fucking concept of TLOP is that it shouldn't be cohesive
I don't think that was Kanye's original intent. You could see that he kept trying to narrow it down to 10 tracks but couldn't decide what to keep. I think he did some smart leveraging at the last second by putting everything on it, but I wonder what a more concise version of this record would have sounded like

1 - 20 of 80 Posts