Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,611 Posts
Really liked this.

especially 1.11 onwards where the repeated loop comes in. Could easily see someone goin  in on it.

Maybe layer the kick though? get it a bit stronger sounding. Loved the snare though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jiggy said:
Really liked this.

especially 1.11 onwards where the repeated loop comes in. Could easily see someone goin  in on it.

Maybe layer the kick though? get it a bit stronger sounding. Loved the snare though.
Sampled drum break :datass: and thanks
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
31,051 Posts
Whea7s said:
It being boring is fine and didn't you try to justify dog burning?
>user asks for feedback
>>give them negative feedback
>>>user attempts to belittle your opinion

good shit creative showcase.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DK- said:
>user asks for feedback
>>give them negative feedback
>>>user attempts to belittle your opinion

good shit creative showcase.
I just agreed with you though  :facepalm2:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,807 Posts
the snare is beastly and the build up throughout is really nice but i don't like that vocal sample

could try and find a soul singer acapella in the right key and throw snippets over it to make it more emotional but it does sound pretty awesome
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
55,302 Posts
Steamboat said:
the snare is beastly and the build up throughout is really nice but i don't like that vocal sample

could try and find a soul singer acapella in the right key and throw snippets over it to make it more emotional but it does sound pretty awesome
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top