Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Like jesus look at what leaked from Pablo.
The Mind is Powerful - song is amazing beautiful hook and beat changes just needs rap can't even express how good this song could be
Fall Out of Heaven  - Beautiful hook by fucking Bon Iver and The Dream and good bars
New Angels - Like a happy 808s
Plus OG versions of 5 songs all of which are very different in their own unique awesome ways

And this is almost definitely only a tiny amount of the songs he's created since Yeezus. Rick Rubin said there are many versions of Yeezus all very different but just as good like god damn i would kill for one of those. If one day kanye releases everything we would never stop eating the amount of incredible songs GUARANTEED to be in there is just absurd. Best rappers vault even above Dre for me in terms of wanting it. There could be any song in there he's worked with pretty well everyone

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
You'll just drive yourself crazy thinking about unreleased material because we'll probably never hear/see any of it

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
wishbone said:
You'll just drive yourself crazy thinking about unreleased material because we'll probably never hear/see any of it
I know but just imagine if when he retires he just uploaded a zip of everything just the thousands of songs demos verses hooks features beats

1 - 20 of 46 Posts