Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrote this in another thread but it needs to be reiterated.

People say they're not buying the album because they've already heard it via single release and G.O.O.D. Friday. Um... that's not true at all. You haven't heard anything. Runaway on iTunes is not Runaway on the album. He played the final version in Brooklyn last week. All the leaks have been remastered and reworked. So this perception that people have already heard the album and thus have no reason to buy is greatly exaggerated.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CT said:
Yeah, that 3 minute distortion at the end of Runaway means I havent actually heard the song. Verses are different, beat is different, everything is different.

Oh, I'm not one of those complaining though, I'll buy the album.
I just don't like these guys acting like "OH IT'S GON BE COMPLETE DIFFERENT JUST WAIT"
You've heard the 20 minute, 11 guest version of All of the Lights, I take it?

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
ya it wont be that different we have still heard the majority of each song. i hope so appalled is incredibly different because if its not well i already know i dont like one of the songs.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
I mean your right but I hate when ppl say "you havent heard anything" just because a song is gonna be remastered...Technically we have heard everything. whether Kanye masters a song or not..the song is still gonna have the same chorus, lyrics, and overall sound. maybe the beat will change a little bit, but it won't change to the point where we won't be able to recognize it. no matter how many times Kanye mixes Power, it still will have the "Oh Ayyyyee, Oh ayyyye" chant and the chorus will be the same. same thing goes with his other songs. yea AOTL on Runaway sounded better, but its still the SAME song at the end of the day. so with that in mind, you should understand people's frustration...not saying that I'm supporting the "not buying Kanye's album" idea. I'm still buying the album no matter what.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts