Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without the VMA incident a lot of people (mainly older white people) wouldn't even know who Kanye is. So isnt it the other way around?

G

·
acting like he didn't sell a million copies of Graduation in it's first week 2 years before the taylor swift incident

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
abracaawesome said:
acting like he didn't sell a million copies of Graduation in it's first week 2 years before the taylor swift incident
Not saying he wasnt famous already but Taylor introduced him to a whole new demographic who may have never knew about him otherwise

·
Registered
12,176 Posts
Did people mostly take L's or Ws? I took a w on mobile with size 13 idk about you guys
Edit: wrong thread lmao

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Taylor wasn't the reason he went on stage though, could have been anyone on stage. It was incidental that it was her on that night . Kanye made the action, the result would have been the same without her. I sound redundant I know

·
Banned
7,264 Posts
theophobia. said:
Not saying he wasnt famous already but Taylor introduced him to a whole new demographic who may have never knew about him otherwise
:word:
Taylor didn't introduce him. He did it himself. He was the active, not the passive

·
Registered
73 Posts
theophobia. said:
Without the VMA incident a lot of people (mainly older white people) wouldn't even know who Kanye is. So isnt it the other way around?
True, but Kanye was responsible for making that moment happen, not Taylor. Had anyone but Beyonce won the award he would have done the same thing to them with essentially the same amount of backlash. He owes MTV sex, if anything.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kevin560 said:
Taylor wasn't the reason he went on stage though, could have been anyone on stage. It was incidental that it was her on that night . Kanye made the action, the result would have been the same without her. I sound redundant I know
But if it wasnt Taylor who got interrupted then white America wouldnt have turnt up on Ye the way they did

·
Registered
6,986 Posts
theophobia. said:
Older white people who hate him and want nothing to do with him? Who needs them, they're constantly trying the bring the dude down? Take this L from Cookie.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.